Puny Human, LLC (“Puny Human” or “We“) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you: use our websites (punyhuman.com, www.punyhuman.net, www.punyhuman.org, www.punyhumangames.com, www.galaci.de, www.galacide.com, www.dystopia-game.com,www.dystopia-game.net, www.dystopia-game.org, www.dystopia-stats.com, www.dystopia-stats.net, www.blade-symphony.com, www.playzeroday.com, www.zeroday-game.com) (each a “Site”, and collectively, the “Sites”) or download, install, access, or use our games (“Games”, and together with the Site, the “Services“); and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect on the Services and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline, or
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
The Services contain links to third-party websites, products or services. The Services may also display content from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by those third parties’ privacy policies. We encourage you to read these before providing information on or through them.
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, from two sources:
- You, either directly when provide it to us or automatically when you use our Services; and
- Third parties.
When using our Services, you may provide us with certain types of information which may include, information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“).
- Your Steam ID, ID Score, rankings, Elo ratings, opponents and other player statistics.
This information includes:
- Information and content that you provide us when you fill out the Contact form or upload a file on our Site.
- Information and content that you provide us when you register for or upload comments on our forum.
- Information and content that you provide when you leave a reply on our blog.
- Information you provide when you subscribe to our email list.
- Information you provide when you purchase our games.
- Information and content that you provide us when you interact with us on one of our social networking accounts (at present we have accounts on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or Tumblr).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Information that you provide to Steam when you play our games.
- Information that you provide to Steam when/if you host your own dedicated game server.
When you download, access, and use the Services it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services including traffic data, logs, communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Device or Computer Information. We may collect information about your IP address; however, we currently have no procedures in place for storing this information which means it is routinely deleted when the server is restarted.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use or download the Services or delete it from your device.
The Services do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and do not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” framework that would enable us to respond to Do Not Track signals.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Puny Human, for example: to understand how users are using the Services, to count users who have visited pages of the Services, to learn about user demographics, to track whether a user opened an email or clicked on a link within an email, and for other related Services statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Services content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Services, and any other information, products or services that you specifically request from us.
- Improve and optimize our Services and our users’ experiences.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Services updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size, demographics and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the Services
If you’ve subscribed to our email list, we may also use your information to contact you about Company news and new games or services that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. (For more information, see Your Rights and Choices below.)
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Puny Human, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Puny Human, LLC about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms of Service.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Puny Human, LLC, our customers or others.
We store your information securely in the United States. By using the Services, you authorize us to transfer, store and process your information in the United States and any other country where we operate.
We keep your information only for the length of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected. If applicable laws require us to store your information for a longer period, then we will keep your information for the period of time required by law. When it is no longer necessary or required for us to retain your data, we will delete it.
Data Protection Rights
The laws of the European Economic Area and other territories provide their residents with certain data protection rights. If you are resident of the European Economic Area, these are your rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Puny Human provide you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Puny Human correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Puny Human to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten – You have the right to request that Puny Human erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Puny Human restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Puny Human’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Puny Human transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Data Choices
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Promotion by Puny Human. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails and following the instructions provided.
Some content or applications on the Services are served by third-parties. When you use the Services or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties include:
- Our third party email list, e-commerce, blog, messaging and spam-protection providers
- To learn more about Sendy.com and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://sendy.co/privacy-policy
- To learn more about Humble Widget and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://www.humblebundle.com/privacy
- To learn more about PayPal and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- To learn more about WordPress and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- To learn more about reCaptcha and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- To learn more about Discord and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://discordapp.com/privacy
- Marketplaces where you download our games
- To learn more about the Steam and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://store.steampowered.com/privacy_agreement/
- Analytics companies
- To learn more about Google Analytics and how they collect and use your information, please visit https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/ or https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.
- To learn more about Facebook and how they collect and use your information please visit https://www.facebook.com/help/325807937506242/ or log on to your Facebook account and access your settings. To understand more about Facebook advertising please see here https://www.facebook.com/about/ads.
- Our Social Media Accounts – when you interact with us on our social media accounts, the information collected is governed by the privacy policies of the relevant social media platform.
- To learn more about the Facebook and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- To learn more about the YouTube and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- To learn more about the Twitter and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- To learn more about the Tumblr and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://www.tumblr.com/privacy
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.